- Content. Novus Scientific reserves the right to modify, delete or add Content on this Website at any time at its discretion. Novus Scientific disclaims any obligation to update the Content andt makes no representations, warranties or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the Content provided. The Content is provided for personal, non-commerical informational purposes only. It is of a general nature and is not meant to be a substitute for advice provided by a doctor or other qualified healthcare professional. In addition, you should consult a current brochure or other product specifications and instructions before purchasing or using any products from Novus Scientific.
- Limitations. You agree that access to and use of this Website and the Content is at your SOLE risk. ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND ON AN “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NOVUS SCIENTIFIC AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL NOVUS SCIENTIFIC OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR CONTENTS INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER VIRUS OR SYSTEM FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF NOVUS SCIENTIFIC OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Third Party Internet Sites and Links. This Website may contain links or references to other Websites maintained by third parties over whom Novus Scientific has no control. Such links are provided merely as a convenience and your use is at your sole risk. Novus Scientific does not review the content of such sites. Similarly, this Website may be accessed from third party links over which Novus Scientific has no control. NOVUS SCIENTIFIC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED IN SUCH INTERNET SITES AND SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM SUCH CONTENT OR INFORMATION. Inclusion of any third party link does not imply an endorsement or recommendation by Novus Scientific.
- Intellectual Property. The Content is the property of Novus Scientific, its suppliers and licensors and is protected by copyright and the laws of the applicable jurisdiction and all rights are reserved. You may display, print and download the Contents for your personal, non-commercial use provided you do not modify the Contents or remove the copyright and other proprietary notices. All other uses, including the framing, reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, re-publication, or display of the Contents are prohibited and may violate applicable laws and regulations. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication or otherwise any license or right under any patent, Mark or copyright of Novus Scientific or any third party.
- Proprietary Marks. All product names, trade names, service names, tag lines or logotype distinguished in form, text or otherwise from surrounding text, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol, are trademarks, service marks, trade names and/or trade dress (collectively, “Marks”) of Novus Scientific, its affiliates, related companies or its licensors (in fact or implied) or joint venture partners, unless otherwise noted. Such Marks are protected by the laws of various [Just U.S.?] countries. Except for the sole purpose of identifying the applicable products or services as being provided by Novus Scientific in compliance with applicable law, no use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior written authorization of Novus Scientific. The use or misuse of these Marks or any other Content, and may violate the laws and regulations of various jurisdictions.
- International Use of Website. This Website and its Contents are intended to comply with the laws and regulations in the United States. Other countries may have laws, regulatory requirements and medical practices that differ from those in the U.S. This site links to other sites of various affiliates of Novus Scientific, some of which are outside the U.S.] Those sites may have information that is appropriate only to that particular country. Novus Scientific reserves the right to limit provision of our products or services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction and/or to limit the quantities or any products or services we provide. Not all products are available in all countries. Accordingly, please contact us as no representation can be made by Novus Scientific as to the availability of a particular product in a particular country at a particular time. Any offer for any product or service made on this Website is void where prohibited. You are solely responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Governing Law. These Terms and your use of this Website shall be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, excluding its rules regarding conflict of laws. Any legal action or proceeding related to this Website shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction in Suffolk County, Commonwealth of Massachusetts. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED, BY USING THE WEBSITE THE USER IRREVOCABLY WAIVES TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF THE WEBSITE.
- Forward Looking Statements. This Website may contain statements relating to prospective products, anticipated regulatory approvals and other statements that do not relate strictly to historic or current facts. They may, but do not necessarily, use words such as “anticipate,” “estimate,” “expect,” “project,” “intend,” “plan,” “believe” and other words of similar meaning. Because actual results are affected by multiple risks and uncertainties, Novus Scientific cautions users of this Website that actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied.
- Miscellaneous. The provisions of these Terms are severable. Accordingly, if any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then such provision shall be modified or eliminated as such court determines severable without affecting the enforceability of all remaining provisions, which shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. The failure of Novus Scientific or its affiliates to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit their rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.
- Termination. Your failure to comply with these terms automatically revokes your authorization to use this Website and immediately and without notice terminates any and all rights granted to you under these Terms. The restrictions, including restrictions with respect to the Contents, disclaimers and liability limitations in these Terms will continue to apply.
RX ONLY – Caution: Before using TIGR® Matrix Surgical Mesh read the instructions for use which accompany the product for indications, contraindications, warnings and precautions.
INDICATIONS FOR USE
TIGR® Matrix Surgical Mesh is intended for use in reinforcement of soft tissue where weakness exists.
Not suitable for reconstruction of cardiovascular defects.
TIGR® Matrix Surgical Mesh must always be separated from the abdominal cavity by peritoneum.
Not for use following planned intra-operative or accidental opening of the gastrointestinal tract. Use in these cases may result in contamination of the mesh, which may lead to infection.
- Do not use if the package has been opened or damaged or any sterile barrier is not intact.
- Do not use after the expiration date – the biodegradable components may not perform adequately.
- Do not use on contaminated and/or infected wounds.
- For single use only. Do not resterilize. Discard all open and unused portions of the device.
- Do not use TIGR® Matrix Surgical Mesh with resorbable fixation devices. The safety and effectiveness of TIGR® Matrix Surgical Mesh when used with such devices like tissue adhesives, surgical glues, or other resorbable fixation devices, including sutures, tacks, and staples, have not been established through in vivo or clinical studies. Surgeons should select the method of non-absorbable fixation based on their professional clinical judgment and currently accepted surgical practices.
- Federal (USA) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician.
- Carefully check that the packaging is undamaged and unopened and that the sterile barrier is intact before use.
- The mesh should be large enough to extend beyond the margin of the defect.
- Infections should be treated according to acceptable surgical practice to minimize the need for removal of the mesh.